Due to increased membership in our club, New Contractor applications are no longer being received or approved at this time.
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club on a limited basis provides range facilities for use by contractors. The descriptions and limitations described on this page are for general information. Additional specific requirements may be required.
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club does not act as an agent for any group that has contracted for range usage.
General Contracted Usage:
All contracted usage of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range requires the following items:
- Board of Directors Meeting: A meeting with the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Board of Directors is required by the owner or duly appointed representative of the contracting agency. At this meeting an explanation of the activity and requirements for the activity by the contractor is to be made to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Board of Directors.
- Contract: Upon approval of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Board of Directors, the contractor must complete two copies of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club standard contract. The contracts must have the signature of the owner or duly appointed representative of the contracting agency and of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Board of Directors to be completed, in addition to any additional information or conditions. The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club standard contract may be amended based on the presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Proof of Insurance: All contractors must supply their own liability insurance in the amount of no less than 1 million dollars, with the specific addition to the policy that states that the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club, Inc and the City of Boulder City are listed as also insured.
- Range Safety Officer: All contractors must provide the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club information regarding the presence of “qualified” Range Safety Officers, who must be in attendance at all times when contractor events are conducted. The Range Safety Officer qualifications will be reviewed by the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Board of Directors. The normally accepted standard level of Range Safety Officer qualification is the N.R.A. Range Safety Officer certification.
- Release of Liability: All contractors must have all attendees at their events to sign a release of liability form, provided by the club prior to the beginning of the event, this includes instructors, students/participators and observers.
The releases are then to be sent in to the club with your payment for range use.
In the event of an injury, the Release of Liabilities must be made immediately available to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club.
- Membership: Membership in the Boulder Rifle and Pistol is required for the owner or duly appointed representative of the contracting agency. Membership requirement is needed to obtain the combination to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range gates and orientation to range operations.
- Other: The city of Boulder City requires all businesses operating in the city to have a current Boulder City Business License. Please contact Boulder City on how to obtain the license.
To start the process of obtaining a contract to use the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range and classroom, please contact the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club at email@example.com.
Contracted Bay Usage:
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club normally has two 15 yard bays dedicated to training and small group usage by contractors. A deeper bay on the Courtesy Range can be reserved for 1 (one) contractor only per weekend, and only on the 1st, 3rd or 4th weekends or each month. All bay reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club charges are:
- Standard Charges: $10.00 per participant per day
Classroom Usage is no longer available
Please see the individual activities web pages using the navigation menu located above.
Contact the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club, firstname.lastname@example.org.