The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club runs a number of activities that require an entry fee to participate in. The entry fees go to the cost
of running the event and any funds left over go to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club general funding to support the operations of the Boulder
Rifle and Pistol Club and the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range.
Below is a listing of all Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club
activities that can be or require a pre-payment to participate in. All other Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities collect entry fees at
the start of the event. Please bring correct change for entry fees collected at the start of an event.
Application Payment Coverage
All entry and membership fees listed are for an individual person unless otherwise indicated.
Application Payment Methods
Application payment may be made in one of two methods, or both methods, depending on the requirements of the activity.
The activity payment methods are:
- At The Event: Many of the acctivities for do not require pre-payment and payment can be accepted in cash or check before the start of the event.
Please see the individual activity descriptions for any pre-payment requirements.
- Mail In: Mail in payments can be accept in the form of personal check or money order. To mail in a payment, complete the
related fillable PDF file, print out the PDF file and along with the payment mail to:
Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club
Attention: Club Treasurer
Post Office Box 60534
Boulder City, NV. 89006-0534
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club standing discounts for active duty military are listed below, all other discounts are per individual activity
and will be listed in the activity description, not all individual activities have a military discount. To obtain the military discount, a copy of
your valid military ID must be presented to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activity fee collection staff at the time of the event.
- Active Duty (including Reserve) and Retired Military Training Discount: All training events are half price to all active duty (including called up reservists) and retired military, including spouse and dependents.
This discount is not cumulative with the membership discount.
Application for Individual Annual Activities:
These activities require require a pre-payment to participate in and may have individual cut off dates for registration:
- Cowboy Action Shooting Annual Events: Entry fee collection is handled by the Eldorado Cowboys
and is detailed on their web site.
- High Power Rifle Annual Events: Entry fee collection is handled by mail only and is depended on the number of matches entered.
To enter, complete the NRA "SR-1" form/card and mail it to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club along with
the event fee per costs on the High Power Regional Championship page.
- Training Events: Entry fee various with desired training event, the training event fees are detailed in the application process.
- All Training Classes: Require the completion of the correct Training Application and the mailing of it to the
Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club along with the entry fee.
The Traiing Application Forms are:
- All N.R.A. Classes: require the additional registration with the NRA Find a Course.
Select the class and enter 89005 for the ZIP code. Then on the second screen "Click for Details" on the Boulder City, NV. class.
See the individual activities listed above to see if there is a pre-registration cut off date using the navigation menu located above.
Application for Individual Monthly Activities:
These activities only collect entry fees at the start of the event:
- Cowboy Action Shooting: $10.00 for Eldorado Cowboy shooters. Free for Juniors (Ages 9 - 16). $15.00 for all others.
- High Power Rifle Match: $20.00 for N.R.A. Points.
- High Power Rifle Mid-Range: $10.00 for members. $12.00 for all others. $20.00 for N.R.A. Points.
- High Power Rifle Palma: $5.00 for members. $7.00 for all others.
- High Power Rifle Practice: $10.00 for members. $12.00 for all others.
- High Power Rifle 1,000 yard Match: $10.00
- Silhouette Rifle: $10.00
- Three Gun: $15.00 for members. $10.00 for active duty military, fire & law enforcement. $20.00 for all others.
- Trap Shooting:$4.00 for members. $5 for all others.
- Youth Activities: Free. First time participants, please download the
Youth Program Registration Form, fill it out and bring it with you.
Application for Contractor Range Activities:
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club does not act as an agent for any group that has contracted for range usage.
Please contact the individual contractor for further information on costs and activities.
Information for contractors to agreed for usage of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range can be found on the
Contractor Information page.
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club reserves the right to refuse applications and entries to any and all Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities and memberships
at the discretion of the The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club.
Please see the individual activities web pages using the navigation menu located above.
Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Application Refund Policy.
Contact the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club, firstname.lastname@example.org.