Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club runs a number of activities which require an entry fee to participate in. The entry fees go to the cost of running the event, and any funds left over go to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club general funding to support the operations of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club and the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range.
Below is a listing of all Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities which require a pre-payment to participate in. All other Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities collect entry fees at the start of the event. Please bring correct change for entry fees collected at the start of an event.
Application Payment Coverage
All entry and membership fees listed are for an individual person unless otherwise indicated.
Application Payment Methods
Application payment may be made in one of two methods, or both methods, depending on the requirements of the activity. The activity payment methods are:
- At The Event: Many of the activities for do not require pre-payment and payment can be accepted in cash or check before the start of the event. Please see the individual activity descriptions for any pre-payment requirements.
- Mail In: Mail in payments are accepted in the form of personal check or money order. To mail in a payment, print out and complete the related PDF file and, along with the payment, mail it to:
Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club
Attention: Club Treasurer
Post Office Box 60534
Boulder City, NV. 89006-0534
Many of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities have discounts for participants. Not all activities have a discount.The discounts are specified by the activity Executive Officer and will be listed in the activity description. The two most common discounts are:
- Active Duty (including Reserve) Military Discount. Presentation of military I.D. at the event is required. This discount is not cumulative with the membership discount.
- Full Members Discount.
Application for Non-recurring Activities:
These activities may require a pre-registration and / or pre-payment to participate in and may have individual cut off dates for registration:
- Cowboy Action Shooting Annual Events: Entry fee collection is handled by the Eldorado Cowboys and is detailed on their website.
- All BRPC Training Classes (except for the Juniors Program) require on-line pre-registration. Please see BRPC TRAINING for more information and details related to BRPC and NRA training classes and payments.
Application for Recurring Monthly Activities:
These activities only collect entry fees at the start of the event:
- Cowboy Action Shooting: $10.00 for Eldorado Cowboy shooters. Free for Juniors (Ages 9 – 16). $15.00 for all others.
- High Power: $5.00-$10.00
- Silhouette Rifle: $10.00
- Three Gun: $20.00
- Trap Shooting: $4.00 for members. $5 for all others.
- Varmint Bench Rest Silhouette: The Varmint Silhouette fees are detailed on the Varmint Bench Rest Silhouette page.
- Youth Training Activities: *Free* – Please see BRPC TRAINING for all information related to our youth training program.
Application for Contractor Range Activities:
Please note: Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club does not act as an agent for any group that has contracted for range usage. Please contact the individual contractor for further information on costs and activities.
Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club reserves the right to refuse applications and entries to any and all Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities and memberships at the discretion of the The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club.
Please see the individual activities web pages using the Discipline Activities or Training links at the top of this page.
Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Application Refund Policy.
Please contact the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club directly: email@example.com.