The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club runs a number of activities that require an entry fee to participate in. The entry fees go to the cost of running the event and any funds left over go to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club general funding to support the operations of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club and the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range.
Below is a listing of all Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities that require a pre-payment to participate in. All other Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities collect entry fees at the start of the event. Please bring correct change for entry fees collected at the start of an event.
Application Payment Coverage
All entry and membership fees listed are for an individual person unless otherwise indicated.
Application Payment Methods
Application payment may be made in one of two methods, or both methods, depending on the requirements of the activity. The activity payment methods are:
- At The Event: Many of the activities for do not require pre-payment and payment can be accepted in cash or check before the start of the event.
Please see the individual activity descriptions for any pre-payment requirements.
- Mail In: Mail in payments are accepted in the form of personal check or money order. To mail in a payment, print out and complete the related PDF file and along with the payment mail it to:
Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club
Attention: Club Treasurer
Post Office Box 60534
Boulder City, NV. 89006-0534
Many of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities have discounts for participants. Not all activities have a discount.The discounts are specified by the activity Executive Officer and will be listed in the activity description. The two most common discounts are:
- Active Duty (including Reserve) Military Discount. Presentation of military I.D. at the event is required.
This discount is not cumulative with the membership discount.
- Full Members Discount.
Application for Individual Annual Activities:
These activities may require a pre-registration and / or pre-payment to participate in and may have individual cut off dates for registration:
- Cowboy Action Shooting Annual Events: Entry fee collection is handled by the Eldorado Cowboys and is detailed on their website.
- High Power Rifle Annual Events: Entry fee collection is handled by mail only and is depended on the number of matches entered.
To enter, complete the NRA “SR-1” form/card and mail it to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club along with the event fee per costs.
- All NRA Training Classes: Require pre-registration with the NRA Find a Course. Use the Training link at the top of this page for all information related to training classes and payments
Application for Individual Monthly Activities:
These activities only collect entry fees at the start of the event:
- Cowboy Action Shooting: $10.00 for Eldorado Cowboy shooters. Free for Juniors (Ages 9 – 16). $15.00 for all others.
- High Power: $5.00-$10.00
- Silhouette Rifle: $10.00
- Three Gun: $15.00 for members. $10.00 for active duty military, fire & law enforcement. $20.00 for all others.
- Trap Shooting: $4.00 for members. $5 for all others.
- Varmint Bench Rest Silhouette: The Varmint Silhouette fees are detailed on the Varmint Bench Rest Silhouette page.
- Youth Activities: Free. Please use the Training link at the top of this page for all information related to youth activities
Application for Contractor Range Activities:
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club does not act as an agent for any group that has contracted for range usage. Please contact the individual contractor for further information on costs and activities.
Information for contractors to agreed for usage of the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range can be found on the Contractor Information page.
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club reserves the right to refuse applications and entries to any and all Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club activities and memberships at the discretion of the The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club.
Please see the individual activities web pages using the Discipline Activities or Training links at the top of this page.
Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Application Refund Policy.
Contact the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club, email@example.com.