Buffalo Gong Match - 2018
April 20-22, 2018
April 20 thru 22, 2018
Sponsored by BRPC in association with BLACK CANYON SHOOTIST TEAM
Maximum number of entries limited to 48.
Pre-registration is encouraged to secure spot.
1. Range open for practice April 20 from 9AM to 4PM
2. Match will be on April 21 and 22.
3. Entry Fee $60 postmarked before April 1st, $70 thereafter. Lunch included both match days.
4. Cancelations after April 4th subject to a $10 administration fee.
5. $25 Discount for BRPC Members.
6. Match will be 48 shots for score @ 8 targets / 6 shots per target, each day. (96 total)
7. Lead bullets only, No Gas Checks, & No Coating. Caliber must equal or exceed .38
8. 1865 – 1895 period rifles or replicas. Lever guns are O. K. but must single load.
9. Target distances will be between 210 yds. and 950 yds.
10. Any shooting position will be allowed except for the 210 yard target which will be shot off hand.
11. Trophies awarded for top 3 in each class. Number of entries determines number of classes.
12. Overall Match Winner (from any class) to receive special trophy.
13. Shooters will be classified by match administration into competitive classes.
14. No special class for scope shooters, rifle types, paper patch, or women.
15. All scoring will be from the firing line or by electronic means.
16. NRA Safety protocol will be used and administered by Match Director as final authority.
17. Eye and hearing protection is mandatory.
18. No wimps or whiners permitted to compete.
This calendar contains events relating to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club only. The Calendar is set at the end of each year for the next year. The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club calendar does not reflect activities of individuals or of contractor events. The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Calendar is subject to change throughout the year and is given here as an informational service for its members.
The current 2018 Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club Calendar can be downloaded in PDF format.